Initial full set (Allow 2 hours)
Lash Maintenance: fills are recommended every 2-3 weeks
1-week fill $35.00
2-week fill $45.00
3-week fill $60.00
4-week fill $75.00 (or may require a full set)
Package of (3) 2-week fills $120 (reg. $135) - Must be used in two week increments consecutively
Package of (3) 3-week fills $165 (reg. $180) - Must be used in three week increments consecutively
Corrective Lash Work
$60.00 & up
Tired of short lashes? Then get ready to be Divalicious! We only use“Lavish Lashes”, The Best in the Business. Professional eyelash extensions that look, feel and wear like your own beautiful lashes.
These luscious lashes are so natural that no one will ever know the difference. They have a natural curl so you can throw away your eyelash curler. Lashes come in various thicknesses, and lengths to beautifully blend with your own lashes. No need for mascara!
Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent eyelash extensions which means it lasts as long as your natural eyelash with proper care.
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions offer you the professional way to beautiful, longer, thicker and fuller lashes. We use superior quality lashes that make all the difference in the wearer's appearance. Thick and beautifully curled, these lashes are completely safe for skin, eyes, and contact lenses. Just like real lashes, they are resistant to water, pool chlorine, and perspiration.
Semi-Permanent, customized lashes that last up to 4-6 weeks! Raved as "The Next Best Thing in Beauty" by ABC News, our superior eyelash extensions is the secret to longer, fuller, more beautiful looking lashes. When correctly applied, they are so light weight the wearer never feels them. A large segment of the female population - from celebrities to women in business - are wearing eyelash extensions.
How Lash Extensions Are Applied?
Creating longer, thicker, curlier, more abundant eyelashes - lashes are extended through a certified eye lash extension stylist, who will apply soft, synthetic eyelashes directly onto your own natural eyelashes, one lash at a time. Eyelash extensions last up to 4-6 weeks. Various lengths, curls, and thicknesses are available for a customized look to tailor to your specific look and style.
1) Eye area is cleansed with Oil-Free Protein Remover & Primer. Lower lashes and upper eyelids are taped down, with eyelid tape placed as close as possible to upper lashes. Upper lashes are brushed so they are straight and neatly organized.
2) Each natural lash is isolated, and a synthetic lash, about one-half to one-third inches longer than your natural lash, is adhered on. To avoid unnecessary lash movement, and to allow the bonding agent to fully dry, please keep your eyes closed for a few minutes - even after the application has been completed.
3) You can now awaken to a full set of beautiful, lush, longer lashes every morning without the time-consuming hassle of applying mascara and eyeliner. .
4) For 2 hours: Avoid water contact on your new lashes. For 2 days: Do not steam your face, enter a steam bath, swim, or wash your face with hot water.
5) As your natural lash sheds, so will the extension. Eyelash extensions last the duration of your natural lash
cycle (30-60 days).
6) To maintain your longer, thicker and beautiful lashes, fills are recommended every
2-3 weeks. Waiting longer than 3 weeks for a fill could result in
the need of a full set of extensions.
What To Avoid While Wearing Your New Lashes?
1) Over the counter mascara.
2) Manual lash curlers. These curlers will break both extensions and natural lashes.
3) Oil based makeup remover or oil based makeup. The bonding agent used for your eyelash extensions is oil based, and will melt away when it contacts oil based eye products. Ask your Technician about Oil-Free Protein Remover & Primer.
4) Eyelash perming or tinting. These procedures can damage your new lashes.
5) Rubbing lashes or eyes while washing your face. Instead, always pat lashes dry after cleansing
If you’re looking for a Professional Certified Eye Lash Extension Artist that uses only the highest quality products, call us at 414-444-9620 to schedule your appointment today! This is a very relaxing and non-invasive procedure that will give you the luscious lashes you’ve always wanted.